CrisisMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrisisMaple

Where MapleStory ends, and CrisisMaple begins!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everything you need!

Go down 
+8
InItNotOfIt
Zero No Tsukaima
Darklord
sydkwan
MarinesDavid
damage
Dlee12
CrisisXMarine
12 posters
AuthorMessage
CrisisXMarine
Warrant Officer One
Warrant Officer One

Everything you need! Empty
PostSubject: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:24 pm

Ok you need a few things to play CrisisMaple!

First thing:
Hamachi: Hamachi Network
Client: CrisisMaple
Registration (You must be connected to one of my hamachi networks!: Registration

Hamachi ID: MapleCrisis
MapleCrisis1
MapleCrisis2
MapleCrisis3
MapleCrisis4
MapleCrisis5
Password: Crisis

How to run join the server:
Download the Client and hamachi. Put the CrisiMaple.exe into you MapleStory folder. (For most people it is C:\Nexon\Maplestory). Register an account. Then Log into one of the Hamachi networks. To do so just click on the thing that looks like a Triangle and click "Join existing network". Type in one of the ID's and Crisis as the password. There you go!

Last edited by CrisisXMarine on Sat May 03, 2008 11:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://crisismarine.niceboard.net
Dlee12
Private
Private
Dlee12

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:34 pm

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

EDIT: wait... u know that logmein allows people to access your computers private files right? u just need to find ur username and password to login... and its not very hard apparently...

EDIT2: nvm, theres a thing that disables file sharing. so its all good.
Back to top Go down
Dlee12
Private
Private
Dlee12

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:48 am

okay. i know im double posting. but it wont pop up as a new entry when u get on so u probably wont end up reading this so... i made a double post so dont warn me

and theres a error saying that it cant load the login screen cuz theres a server check or something... So Darklord and I think it's because you (Crisis) arent logged onto Hamachi so we cant play unless u are logged on (hosting) so how do mwe make it so you can like assign the server to a website or something so that i runs 24/7? cuz that is what we're going to need when it goes public right? cuz u cant always leave ur pc on, but i was also thinking that u might be able to have multiple hosters, so when you have to tur off ur pc then somebody else hosts it while ur gone, but its just a thought...

any comments?
Back to top Go down
damage
damage

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Crisis, I could be the hoster if you want... my laptop is NEVER off lol... if it doesint matter that it sucks (low ram, ect.) then I could so ya.. more up time that way.

Edit: oh i just read dlee's post, the multi hosters, is that possible? That would be great! We want as much up time as we can get, thats what everyone is looking for.

EDIT: NVM! XD

Last edited by damage on Sun May 04, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarinesDavid

MarinesDavid

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Sweeeeeeeeet cheers

-David lol!Everything you need! Longho10
Back to top Go down
sydkwan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:30 pm

crisis can i be a gm too since im the first non-mod to come to the site???
Back to top Go down
Darklord

Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:13 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Zero No Tsukaima

Zero No Tsukaima

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:47 pm

cool i wonder how far this will get
Back to top Go down
Dlee12
Private
Private
Dlee12

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:22 pm

it will get the furthest... we just need to somehow hook it to a bot and a 24/7 server so if it crashes it can automatically go back up...
Back to top Go down
InItNotOfIt

PostSubject: Cant download the client   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:10 pm

When ever i try downloading the client it gives me a warning that says... This application has failed to start because ijl15.dll was not found. Re-instaling the application may fix this problem... Ive tryed downloading it many times and it keeps saying this plaz help
Back to top Go down
lalalabored

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:41 am

awsome job its idoit proof tongue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
win04

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Hey I just wanna ask.. Does it work with EMS version? or do i need to install Global? Thanks!

[Edit]
nvm i just figured it out..
Back to top Go down
iFinal

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Guys what just happened? MapleCrisis, all 6 hamachi networks, got deleted! What happened????
Back to top Go down
wildfire211

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Yea the networks just got deleted for me too what happened?
Back to top Go down
iFinal

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Hey guys for the time being join my network so we can at least chat: MapleCrisis Temp

Password is Temp

Just for the time being so we can chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need!   Everything you need! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything you need!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrisisMaple :: CrisisMaple :: CrisisMaple!!-
Jump to: