CrisisMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrisisMaple

Where MapleStory ends, and CrisisMaple begins!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

account stealing - secret question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dlee12
Private
Private
Dlee12

account stealing - secret question... Empty
PostSubject: account stealing - secret question...   account stealing - secret question... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:10 pm

how do you get past it? i have the last name and the birthday.
but the question is:
who was your childood hero?
Back to top Go down
damage
damage

PostSubject: Re: account stealing - secret question...   account stealing - secret question... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:34 pm

Dlee12 wrote:
how do you get past it? i have the last name and the birthday.
but the question is:
who was your childood hero?

yeah. i have no idea thats where iam stuck, thought some people would know.
Back to top Go down
Dlee12
Private
Private
Dlee12

PostSubject: Re: account stealing - secret question...   account stealing - secret question... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:03 pm

okay, well i made one of those ticket tab things, trying to see if a GM will tell me

EDIT: well...

Ticket 00206047

Case Number 00206047

Date/Time Opened 04/23/2008 06:19:36 PM

Date/Time Closed 04/23/2008 08:34:26 PM

Game Select MapleStory

Category Account Related

Sub-Category Password Reset

Status Closed

Subject I forgot my secret question.

Description Hi, i havent been on the site in a while, mostly playing ingame, and i want to change my password because my little brother saw my password, and he says his friend has something called a pin cracker and he will just make it what he wants if i change the pin. so can you please tell me what the answer to my question is please?

Thank you

Related Comments

Comment

04/23/2008 08:33:16 PM | GM Crash

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America's Customer Support team.

Unfortunately, we are not able to give the account information you requested. It is our policy not to give account information to users due to security reasons. Please remember, you are required to enter valid information during registration. It is your responsibility to remember your account information.

If you need help remembering your Security Questions, please review the following information:

Security Question 1 is always, "Who is your Best Friend?" This is the same answer provided at registration and can not be changed under any circumstances.

Security Question 2 is a question selected and answered from a list of various questions. This can only be changed by the user who provides the Birthday and Current answer. This is also necessary for a user initiated password retrieval to which a temporary password is sent only to your registered email.

If Security Question 2 is forgotten, we will consider resetting your password for you, but you must provide your Full Name, Login Id, Email, Birthday, and Security Question 1.

Sincerely,

GM Crash
Nexon America, Inc.

For security reasons any sensitive account information has been made private.
Please do not give your password or pin number to anyone for any reason.
Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password or pin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: account stealing - secret question...   account stealing - secret question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

account stealing - secret question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrisisMaple :: MapleStory :: MapleStory Hacks/Bots Discussion-
Jump to: