CrisisMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrisisMaple

Where MapleStory ends, and CrisisMaple begins!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working ACTool script V53

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
damage
damage

Working ACTool script V53 Empty
PostSubject: Working ACTool script V53   Working ACTool script V53 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:36 pm

NO CREDITS TO ME! affraid
How to use:
1. Place your GGless maplestory client, in your maplestory folder, usually its the folder "C:\Nexon\MapleStory".
2. Then open ACTool, copy and paste the script, set your settings(If you dont know how to set some of the settings, scroll down to Help with settings).
3. When you have set your settings, open GGless when it is at login screen, untick Save login ID and delete the username if it have saved one.
Untick thingy:

4. ALT + TAB out to ACTool and press F2 or run script.
Congrats you are now Pin cracking.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Help with settings

Cord setting:

Everyone knows about the Cord = //Replace with place on your screen that is BLUE. part on usual ACTool scripts. But while everyone knows about this part some may not know what in the world you could find the thing to input in this.

Well I'm writing this to help people who don't know how to make this part working.

Step 1 Open RasmusVille's ACTool script

Step 2 Locate the Cord part inside the script

Step 3 Find a blue spot on your desktop (If you do not have a blue spot on your desktop then change you have to change your desktop sorry >.<)

Step 4 Once you've located the blue spot hit Ctrl+M

Step 5 Open up the ACTool and there should be a reddish purplish part of the script that says *Mouse Coord x,x*

Step 6 Take out the Mouse Coord part and put the x,x number one space after and one space before the // in Cord = //Replace with place on your screen that is BLUE.

You're all set and you have successfuly filled out that part.

Ex. Cord = 100,100 //Replace with place on your screen that is BLUE

Credits to Enix for the tutorial.

The blue pixel must not be in this area, then it just stop.

WhereToSaveTXTFile Setting:

1. Press start.

2. Press my computer.

3. Go to the folder you want it to save the text files in.

4. Copy the text from the top bar.

5. Paste it at the setting.

6. Set a \ at the end of it, if you want to save it at C:\ then you dont need to set a \ at the end. For another example do I use: C:\Documents and Settings\Nitrox\Desktop\, then it saves it on my desktop.

WindowedMode Setting:
The blue pixel must be in the window area, or else it just stops.

Download Script: http://www.mediafire.com/?vgjyhjjxh3m

Last edited by damage on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dlee12
Private
Private
Dlee12

Working ACTool script V53 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working ACTool script V53   Working ACTool script V53 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:29 pm

any credits?
Back to top Go down

Working ACTool script V53
Page 1 of 1